The manufacturer of Levitra is the German company Bayer. This company supplies the pharmaceutical market with tablets:
- Levitra 2.5 mg
- Levitra 5mg
- Levitra 10mg
- Levitra 20mg
Before buying Levitra tablets without a prescription, please make sure that this drug is not contraindicated to you. If you are buying Levitra online, you can get all necessary information about this drug at the pharmacist of the online drugstore.
One of Levitra features is the rapid action onset. As a rule, blood flow to the penis increases in most men in just 15-25 minutes, which results in a full erection.
It is proven that it is sufficient to take just one dose of Levitra for a successful sexual intercourse. The duration of the drug effect is 4-5 hours. The absolute majority of men consider this time sufficient to maintain a healthy sexual relationship.
An undoubted advantage of Levitra is the ability to apply it for long-term ED treatment. With prolonged use of Levitra tablets, their effectiveness does not decrease. Therefore, patients don’t need a periodical increase of the daily dose.
- The recommended initial dose for young and mature men (including after prostatectomy) is 10 mg of Levitra per day.
- The starting dose of Levitra for men aged 65 years and over, as well as for patients with moderate renal insufficiency, is 5 mg.
- If necessary, the daily dose of Levitra can be increased to 20 mg or reduced to 2.5 mg.
- The maximum daily dose for men with renal failure should not exceed 10 mg of Levitra.
- Healthy men should not take more than one Levitra 20 mg tablet per day.
To achieve a stable erection, the drug is taken 15-30 minutes before the alleged sexual intercourse. Levitra tablets are taken once a day, regardless of food intake.