Peeling hands, flaky hands one of the skin conditions that occur on the palms. It most often occurs due to an allergy to certain chemicals such as dishwashing liquid, bathroom cleaner, laundry detergent, and during cold weather, peeling hands may also occur. This is due to the lack of moisture in the skin. And peeling hands themselves can be one of the signs of health. It is one of the symptoms of certain diseases such as psoriasis or inflammatory skin disease on the hands.
Nowadays is frequent washing of hands. Especially washing with alcohol draws moisture away from the skin of your hands. Therefore, it should be specially nourished using the following methods. Report by https://ufabet999.app
- Soak your hands in warm water. By taking a tub and pouring warm water of the appropriate temperature into it. May add lemon juice or honey. To help exfoliate skin cells and maintain moisture. Soak your hands in warm water for 10 minutes, then pat dry. Then apply hand cream Do it every day. It will help keep your hands moisturized. And the dry, peeling skin will gradually fall off.
- Massage with vitamin E oil After soaking your hands in warm water and patting them dry. Apply Vitamin E oil all over and massage the skin of your hands for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off. Vitamin E will help retain moisture for the skin better. The most easily available oil rich in vitamin E is olive oil.
- Oatmeal helps soften hands. Soak the oatmeal in warm water. When the oatmeal has softened Dip your hands in a bowl of oatmeal, soak for 10-15 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Followed by applying hand cream. Can be done every day
- Cucumber helps retain moisture. Slice the cucumber into fairly thick slices. Then rub it all over your palm and back of your hand. Then leave it for about 10-15 minutes before washing it off with warm water. And continue massaging with vitamin oil for another 5 minutes. This will help your hands to effectively heal peeling.
- Hand mask with aloe vera You can use fresh aloe vera. You can also use aloe vera gel. Apply a thick layer over dry, peeling palms and backs of your hands. Do it at bedtime. Then rinse off with warm water in the morning. Then apply hand cream at the end. Soft hands will definitely disappear.